Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Small World!

Worh, My apologies for not having any updated entries for the past week. But then, this is my blog, so i can update any time i want, what do i care? but then again, like other bloggers, i'd like to have frequent readers, which requires me to have more interesting entries. Chicken and egg dilemma. Yikes!!

Don't wanna go around in circles, so.. i'll just skip the justification above.

It's such a small world. Earlier this week, i bumped into my SDAR junior in MiD valley. Tambun. Guess where he is now? Manchester!. Which Part of Manchester? Old Trafford!. And what is he in Old Trafford? M'sian Community of Old Trafford (MCOT)! And what does he play for sports? Basketball for the Law Faculty!

There's another junior in Old Trafford. Khairul Anuar. I just found out just now that he is already married with one child. And his wife? Sharifah Sarah! For those who don't know, Sharifah Sarah was my add maths student during high school years. I used to teach Najwa and herself addmaths during term breaks.

During silat yesterday, i met with Zaidi and he is staying in Nottingham. 2 hours train ride from Manchester. He knows Ayin, Azlan Azim'z brother. And Azlan Azim's mom was my tuition teacher back in pre-school. We still keep in touch (Azlan's Family and mine) as we have grown to become family friends. Azlan just got married to a KaTaK and guess who else is a KaTak? Sharifah Sarah!

My hopes of transforming into a new image is gone. My hopes of people calling me by my actual name is gone. Nick name Tapai is here to stay.. Damn uuuuu SDARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Well, at least now i know a guy whom i can practise silat with, although he is 2 hours away from me.

I'll end this entry with a kindergarten song:

It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
And it's a small.. small world...

Who else am i gonna meet? huhuhuhu..

It's freaky how small this world can be. uhuh...

4 comments:

afidalina said...

hehe..tapai nih lag laa... lawakla!!!if i didnt tell u yesterday..entah bilaa dia akan tahu! hehe.. ok!c u!

Anonymous said...

tapai.. nape sharifah sarah tu kawen khairul anwar & azlan sekaligus? ker aku yg tak paham cerita kau?

Tuan "Tapai" Faisal said...

haha.. sharifah sarah kawen ngan khairul anuar.. azlan kawin ngan budak katak gak,.. saje jek nak kaitkan yg dedua tu katak,, hahah

Anonymous said...

"Azlan Azim's mom was my tuition teacher back in pre-school" -> masa tadika pon ko dah gi tuition kaa?