Thursday, October 05, 2006

Con Air


Just watched Con Air for the 4th time since it was first shown back in 1998. Magnificent movie. That was the first time i heard of Nicolas Cage. There were a few quotes that are really nice. Some are :

Garland Greene: What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?
---------
["Sweet Home Alabama" plays in background.]
Garland Greene: Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
------
Poe: Sorry boss but there's only two me I trust. One is me....the other is not you.
----------
Little Girl: Are you sick?
Garland Greene: Why do you ask?
Little Girl: You look sick.
Garland Greene: I am sick.
Little Girl: Do you take medicine?
Garland Greene: There is no medicine for what I have.
------------

Nice ones huh. I really like the movie. However, I never really understood the scene with the girl and Garland Greene. What is the scene all a bout? What was the message? My IQ must be running low. HUrmm.

Some how after watching Con Air, i feel like watching Face Off. Looking forward to downloading Face Off, starring Nicolas Cage and John Travolta.

Another quote :

Cyrus: Thank you for choosing Con Air!

Fin.

1 comment:

kiyaa said...

i recently watched thomas crown affair, i think u'll love it,very suave character. @w@ one more movie by nicholas cage, he's an arms dealer. best gileee.MUST WATCH!!!